Publier un nouveau sujet    Répondre au sujet  
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Hekan
Citoyen d'Hillys
Citoyen d'Hillys

Inscrit le 25 juin 2017 à 15:34
MessagePosté le 25 juin 2017 à 20:48 Répondre en citant le message
Avec le conseil de @Zelouille, je me permets de créer ce topic pour centraliser les patchs et autres mods permettant de moderniser un peu le jeu.

En regardant un peu et surtout avec l'aide de Zelouille, je peux vous proposer cette liste non-exhaustive :
  1. ENB : http://www.moddb.com/mods/bge-enb
INSTALLATION :
Just drop the files in the zip in the ** me Directory as the BGE exe. Also if you've changed the NoBands value in the registry, you should change it back to 0.

If you get an Error message like "DirectX 9 was not installed properly" or "This application has failed to start because D3DX9_43DLL was not found ", you first need to run DXSetup in the Redist subfolder.

I've also included a way to overwrite the game's resolution setting, which might help the people having issues under Windows 8, though i haven't tested it since I don't use Windows 8. Disable Antialiasing in the game settings and change the value bUseOverwrite in d3d9 ini to true and setX and setY to your desired resolution.

Si vous avez connaissances d'autres choses, je suis preneur. L'annonce de BG&E 2 Est une bonne occasion de relancer un peu la découverte du jeu pour les néophytes. Autant en profiter :).

Publier un nouveau sujet    Répondre au sujet  

Aller: